Yulia

I'm in a bit of a dry spell, photographically speaking. These things come and go. I have found myself in the past couple weeks forcing the images to happen instead of allowing them to happen. I'm just not seeing anything. It's hot out. Record setting heat spells of 100 plus degree days here in the Mid-Atlantic. Not exactly creativity inducing weather. So it's time to hunker down in the shade and read some good books. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has been sitting on my bedside table for months, and I have finally gotten around to it.

And in the meantime I'll post up some links to my consistently favorite photographers from Flickr. People I have followed for several years, and who continually catch my eye with their style. First up is Yulia, a photographer from Israel who shoots primarily self portraits. I love this image she posted this morning.

No comments: