Portfolio Reviews

Friday and Saturday at the New York Photo Festival there were portfolio reviews taking place in three hour segments consisting of  five 20 minute one-on-one reviews from a large and diverse pool of industry professionals. (List of the reviewers with bios is here). On Saturday I was walking through the Gallery Row building on 111 Front Street checking out the exhibits when I noticed the reviews in progress. I took a quick walk through the room and was captivated by the intensity and focus happening between reviewer and presenter. Not a single person in this room looked up from their conversations as I went from table to table taking  photographs.





Portfolio Reviews at NYPH 11
(click images to enlarge)

If anyone knows the identity of any of these photographers or reviewers, please let me know! I would love to get some feedback on their experience of the review process.



No comments: