My Own Wilderness update



Currently in full on editing mode for the My Own Wilderness book and it is on track for publication sometime in mid-January 2012.  There will be a large format (13 x 11) hardcover version, as well as a smaller (10 x 8) softcover version, which will provide a lower cost option for those who don't want to invest in the premium hardcover edition. I love self published books, and Blurb is wonderful, but the cost is much higher due to the production inefficiencies of on-demand printing.  The hardcover version of My Own Wilderness should end up at around $80, and the softcover version at around $30. I haven't determined the final number of pages in the book, and that drives pricing levels.

In the meantime... have you watched the exhibition video?  It's beautiful... and costs nothing!

No comments: